Thursday, December 6, 2012

A new story with no name

This story doesn't have a name yet.  It is certainly a work in progress.  It is the first time I've tried to write an adult fiction, meaning a non-children's story.  I don't know if it is any good and I will be adding to it and changing it as I go along. 

Synopsis:  Paul and Nora have been happily married for fifteen years.  They have a nice home, good jobs and three sons.  But one day, more than seventeen years after his first marriage ended, Paul discovers that his first wife and him have a daughter.  She is a girl on the verge of high school graduation and womanhood.  Paul and Nora must come to terms with this new addition to the family.

Disclaimer:  The story is my own and it is a rough work in progress.

Comments are welcome.

Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment