Thursday, November 29, 2012

A place of my own

This is a little place for me to write.  I love to write.  I've written stories, books, essays, plays and have even attempted my hand at poetry.  You won't see any poetry here.  I stink at it, but I have tried.  I've written books, stories, and plays for children.  I'm working on adult stories.  I don't mean adult as in they are, well, shall I say, non-kid friendly, but adult in the sense of the stories focus on adults rather than children.....

Here I am rambling on.  I'm not sure how this will work in blog form, but I'm going to give it a try and play around with it.  Maybe it will work.  I hope it does.  Either way, it's a place for me to add my stories and I hope that you will find something you enjoy reading.

Thanks for visiting.  See you in the world of stories and make-believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment